Mobile MRI, PET/CT and CT solutions
When you’re upgrading, replacing, expanding or extending your diagnostic imaging service lines, Insight Imaging offers a comprehensive continuum of high-quality, high-value MRI, PET/CT or CT solutions customized to meet your needs.
Whether you need parked or routed, staffed or unstaffed, we’ll work with you to design a fully customized program that’s right for your needs and budget.
Best of all, our solutions can adapt to your changing needs — with fixed site, modular options, wholesale and joint partnerships, and more. We have the unique ability to grow with you to develop high-quality, high-value solutions that extend and expand your imaging service lines.
Insight Imaging delivers proven, accredited standards for quality plus the highest level of commitment to clinical excellence to ensure every imaging solution is versatile and reliable.
Our skilled professionals oversee equipment maintenance and quality-control programs, providing you visibility into operations to ensure the safe and optimal utilization of the equipment.
With one of the largest and most reliable mobile fleets plus OEM-certified equipment, Insight Imaging’s solutions are designed to optimize utilization, maximize capacity and deliver profitable returns.
On-time and ready to go
- Coach and equipment maintenance programs exceed manufacturer requirements
- Dedicated service team, along with OEM service, to minimize downtime
- Dependable uptime rates: 99.8% MRI and 96.8% PET/CT (Q1 2016)
- Preventative maintenance reliably performed during off-hours to minimize service interruptions
- Department of Transportation (DOT)-certified fleet
- FDA-approved coaches/scanners eliminate concerns for reimbursement issues when billing
- 24x7x365 remote monitoring
With a 99% satisfaction rate from customers and patients, Insight Imaging has earned a reputation for consistently exceeding expectations when it comes to customer service.
Outstanding customer care and service
- Operations team supports your radiology workflow and provides recommendations for seamless service integrations
- Quality Improvement Director continuously monitors our quality and safety
- We contract with a certified health physicist group to act as our corporate Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) to provide third-party oversight to our compliance program
- Licensed ARRT technologists certified in MRI
- Insight Imaging technologists provide documentation of annual training, competencies, licensure, vaccinations and customer-requested training and compliance